from UDE's Judge Certification Program (YGO)
These questions may have been asked, but in situations that I can't reach. I need to know about the differences between certain monsters, if their effects are continuous or triggered.
1) The Six Samurai - Irou vs. Ehren, Lightsworn Monk: We see that Ehren is triggered, as it can be wrathed/war chariot'd. I've searched to see that there is nothing specific about Irou's similar effect. Would his effect appear to be continous and why?
2) Legendary Jujitsu Master: Is his effect triggered or continuous?
http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/COMMUNITY/forums/thread/1505395.aspx
These questions may have been asked, but in situations that I can't reach. I need to know about the differences between certain monsters, if their effects are continuous or triggered.
1) The Six Samurai - Irou vs. Ehren, Lightsworn Monk: We see that Ehren is triggered, as it can be wrathed/war chariot'd. I've searched to see that there is nothing specific about Irou's similar effect. Would his effect appear to be continous and why?
2) Legendary Jujitsu Master: Is his effect triggered or continuous?
http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/COMMUNITY/forums/thread/1505395.aspx