horus the black flame dragon lv6
cave dragon
horus the black flame dragon lv4
mirage dragon
red-eyes b. chick X2
level up X2
different dimension capsule X2
bottemless trap hole

If you want some help, well, you don't need mobius the frost monarch, instead of two smashing grounds, i'd put in a fissure to replace one because there is a flaw with smashing ground, it could be your monster you destroy with fissure, i'm pretty sure you have no worries. other than that, it seems like it's a great deck. just try to find a better card to replace mobius

CHANGE OF HEART
DARK HOLE
FISSURE
MONSTER REBORN
POT OF GREED
TRIBE-INFECTING VIRUS
WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST

these are the cards i would sugest you can sdecide what to take out but i would sugest mobius and
1 smashing ground becuase smashing ground is limited even on the traditional list

Monsters

armed dragon lv7
armed dragon lv5 X3
mobius the frost monarch- chaos emperor dragon envoy of the end
breaker the magical warrior
magician of faith
sangan
luster dragon - sinister serpent
spear dragon - tribe infecting virus
mirage dragon
twin-headed behemoth
armed dragon lv3 X3
masked dragon X3
mask of darkness- witch of the black forest
treeborn frog

spells

scapegoat
smashing ground X2 - 1 raigeki and
mystical space typhoon
premature burial
brain control- change of heart
heavy storm
stamping destruction X2 -1 for harpies feather duster
graceful charity
nobleman of crossout
magical mallet - monster reborn
pot of avarice- pot of greed
swords of revealing light- dark hole

traps

call of the haunted
sakuretsu armor
bottemless trap hole X2 replace 1 with mirror force and the other with ring of destruction
torrential tribute
forced back - fissure

Putting Chaos Emperor in this deck would require you to change it too much, it does no good here. Chaos is the type of card where the deck has to work to get it onto the field and his deck isn't build for it. It looks more like it should be a level deck or a dragon deck not a Chaos deck. This way he wont have to take out Luster Dragon, Spear Dragon, or MAsk of Darkness(witch of the black forest would be good in this deck though so do consider it)

Why not take out Heavy storm if you wan him to put in Harpies Feather Duster and put Monster Reborn there instead of taking out Magical Mallet.

Pot of Avarice is only like Pot Of Greed in the fact that you draw 2 cards. Pot of Avarice helps you get monsters back so he shouldn't switch it out for a card that does less.

Swords of Revealing light is way better then Dark Hole. With Dark Hole, you loose your monsters. Plus, you already said to put in Raigeki so he doesn't need Dark Hole. Keep the Swords

Trading one Bottemless Trap Hole for a Mirror Force is good, but he still needs at least a Trap Hole for summoned monsters, besides, Ring Of Destruction can do more damage then good.

Forced back negates a summon, so therefore if he tries to tribute sommon somthing it goes back to his hand and the monster(s) he tributed stay dead. It's much better then fissure. Don't take Forced Back out, it's fine

(where are you anyway? we've been trying to help but no response)

Last edited:
It might be that darkviper didn't know you responded. While this thread may have been on the first page, you'll notice it was originally posted in February 2007. :skull: Traditional has always been very slow around here, but we keep it as a courtesy for those few CoGgers still playing. You might need to send dark a PM, see if he's still got this build.

personal i would prefer monster removal to the tiny bit of stall that swords gives you. chaos emperor dragon only requires 1 light and 1 dark to summon with 3 of each he should be able to summon it. it would also be a good tribute for the effect of armed dragon lv 7 maybe he could add pot of greed and keep in pot of averice. force back is a good card but ring of destruction can be game ending if used properly.

sorry guys about not replying but i did start this thread just over a year ago and that's why i haven't replied. :D :good: :D

I realized after I asked the question, my bad *rubs back of head in embarrassment* sorry! Guess this thread didn't mean anything cause you already fixed your deck. Heh, heh

Back