Not so "OTK" Exodia

SoulB.

Advanced Ritual Art needs the exact number of stars in order to special summon the selected Ritual Monster, right?
Someone was asking about this on a forum and someone else answered "if you want to special summon relinquished, you must use charcoal inpachi...or exodia lol"
Exodia, eh?
This is what I have built.

Not so "OTK" Exodia
- M:22 S:12 T:7 -

+ Paladin of the White Dragon
+ Elemental Mistress Doriado
+ Elemental Mistress Doriado
+ Relinquished
+ Relinquished
+ Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
+ Senju of the Thousand Hands
+ Sonic Bird
+ Sangan
+ Mystic Tomato
+ Mystic Tomato
+ Charcoal Inpachi
+ Charcoal Inpachi
+ D.D. Trainer
+ D.D. Trainer
+ Left Leg of the Forbidden One
+ Left Arm of the Forbidden One
+ Right Leg of the Forbidden One
+ Right Arm of the Forbidden One
+ Exodia the Forbidden One

+ Advanced Ritual Art
+ Advanced Ritual Art
+ Mystical Space Typhoon
+ Heavy Storm
+ Dark Factory of Mass Production
+ Giant Trunade
+ Messenger of Peace
+ Level Limit - Area B
+ Magical Mallet
+ Pot of Avarice

+ Mirror Force
+ Ring of Destruction
+ Torrential Tribute
+ Gravity Bind
+ Call of the Haunted
+ Backup Soldier
+ Backup Soldier

Do you have suggestions about it? During the first two turns I usually have the 4 normal pieces in the graveyard, waiting to be rescued by Dark Factory / Backup Soldier, but the thing that gives me most of the problems is always the Head which I can only take with Sangan's effect...

help *_*

Monster Reincarnation, Feather of the Phoenix... these will help get the Head back to the Hand. (Boy that sounds gruesome). A very, very interesting concept. Let us know how this works out for you. I'd be anxious to try something like this.

Wow, this is a pretty slick idea!

I'd drop the Senju and Sonic birds in favor of a third ritual art, third relinquished, and a third D.D. Trainer

I think with three Manjus, Relinquished, ARAs, you should be pretty consistent on getting the summons you need to put the parts in the graveyard, using multiple searches won't be necessary. The third D.D. trainer serves as a defensive mechanism and another piece of tribute material.

Hope this helps!

Well well, the prototype had 3 copies of ARA (as well as senjus, sonic birds), but I soon have figured out that after the second or third turn I have thrown all the pieces in the graveyard and I don't really need the aras nor the ritual monsters anymore...this is why I am currently running 2 copies of ARA...
What I really want to speed up is the fetch of Exodia, because I can't take it out from the deck with ARA nor from the Grave with Backup Soldier.
Maybe I should add another Tomato and 2x-3x Compulsory Evacuation Device? But I really don't know what I can take out for them.
Do you really think Senju and Sonic birds aren't useful here? Uhm...mayber I should take out a doriado so that I won't draw the rituals after I have used the ARAs..
Uhm...I'll try and up this thread when I'm done ^^
(if someone wants to try this on yvd I have msn/icq or you can simply pm me =P)

ive seen decks with exodia/advanced ritual art for some time....with the new rituals from STON and with demise...its so evil in demise >_>..but monster reincarnation allows you to put it back into your hand, maybe try fitting in a reaper for stall

Back