SoilentG's Wittle Twade Thwead

deepdark said:
How you doing? I would be interested in your GK Spy and Cyberstein, I would be willing to add a little something to a secret Cyber Dragon for both of them, let me know what you think, thanks.

Hiya Deep... doing well thanks. Never made it to the regionals :(

Both are traded... they went fast didn't they? But thanks for looking. I've looked over your thread a bunch and see lots that I wanted but never did see I had anything you might want. I'll keep trying.

I have common forms of each (except MReincarnation), but I have a holo version of Heavy storm, and the Monster Reincarnation is Holo as well.

I'll check on the exact rarity if you need when I get home. Any type of rarity you looking for?

I prefer the commons and was asking to be sure what to offer to make a fair trade...

just to be clear, you have 2 of Monster Reincarnation, one rare & one holo or just one holo?

and you have 2 of Heavy Storm, one holo and one common?

Yes for Heavy storm (1 Holo, and 1 common(actually I think I have more commons as well))
No for Monster Reincarnation (Just Holo) But it's the one that has a bend in the corner.

Bump, updates to Haves from FotB:

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus Ultra 1e !
Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus Ultimate 1e !!!
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger Rare 1e
Harpie Queen Rare 1e

And from Duelist Packs:

Ojamuscle Rare x2
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman Super 1e
Inferno Reckless Summon Super

see the items marked NEW

a few updates... Lucky Pied Piper (super), Phantom Dragonray Bronto (rare) and Neos Space Pathfinder (rare) ... plus a 1e Big Core (super) and a Seven Tools of the Bandit (super)... ho hum.

Back