The good old chaos deck...those were the days

*agrees with pssvr* although i dont know why anyone would run anything but magical sci in traditional

edit: assuming you are playing competitively

Don't be discouraged by the lack of replys, Manwel. The grand majority of our members have migrated over to Advance Format. Our Traditional Format section has been all but dead in the last year. So it's nothing personal. It just might take some time for folks to reply and think in terms of a different format. I'll bump this for you over the next couple of days to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.

Digital Jedi said:
Don't be discouraged by the lack of replys, Manwel. The grand majority of our members have migrated over to Advance Format. Our Traditional Format section has been all but dead in the last year. So it's nothing personal. It just might take some time for folks to reply and think in terms of a different format. I'll bump this for you over the next couple of days to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.
Acctually, im quite happy with the repliess here. It has seen more replies than my advanced deck and thats the deck I use most!
Thanks for the help guys!

o i almost forgot....i was playing traditional chaos with my friend the other day, and i found that i tended not to get lights in the grave fast when i needed it....but then i found Thunder DragonS....gave me deck speed+discard+chaos bait...try it out...

Back