What Are You Doing on Star Wars Day?

Digital Jedi

Administrator
Staff member
May the 4th (Be With You) falls the day after Free Comic Book Day, which coincides with my Comic Book Club meeting. So for that weekend, I'm hosting a two day event at my house with the guys in the club. We're going to read some Star Wars comics for the club day, and that Saturday we're going to meet out at one of the comic shops, watch the original Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars series (in it's two hour entirety) later that day, then on Sunday come back and watch a special collection of Star Wars Fan Films I've put together (more than two hours worth).

Oh yeah, my wife's catering at least one of those days. :D
View attachment 99

View attachment 105

View attachment 100

View attachment 101

View attachment 102

View attachment 103

View attachment 104

Last edited by a moderator:
try and remember that it's starwars day on may the 4th and maybe speak like yoda for the day but other than that I nothing planned.

slightly of topic but still star wars themed apparently disney plan to make starwars movies for the next 40 years doing 1 every year alternating between numbered movies and spin off movies if this is true disney will make 40 new starwars movies.

I wonder what starwars XXVI would be about:?:

I just might have to bust out my clone wars micro series as well! My girls love to get into it, so maybe we'll all dress up or something 8^D

slightly of topic but still star wars themed apparently disney plan to make starwars movies for the next 40 years doing 1 every year alternating between numbered movies and spin off movies if this is true disney will make 40 new starwars movies.

I wonder what starwars XXVI would be about:?:
Heh, not exactly. Lucasfilm plans on making the final three chapters Lucas always talked about. (It was almost always supposed to be nine movies. We just never thought we'd see them in our lifetimes). One every other year. In between they'll do a Star Wars related movie that's not part of the nine chapters. Such as a Boba Fett feature, or a film about young Han Solo.

So expect at least six new films over the next six years or so, but only three will be chapters in the saga. And that will round it out. Expect they'll do something like they've done with the Marvel franchise, and give us that long awaited live action series they've always been talking about. Or maybe some additional films. But it's not a perpetually annual thing.

I just might have to bust out my clone wars micro series as well! My girls love to get into it, so maybe we'll all dress up or something 8^D
Well, they are twins. So your path to the Dark Side is almost...I.mean, there are similar themes you could build on. :D

Back