what are your favourite pokemon?

Sakura Sakamoto

my favourite pokemon are

1 mewtwo he is awsome i like him in the movies he's just so powerful and he refered to as the most powerful pokemon ever mewtwo has been in 2 movies and has had apperances in the series.

2 girantina is the new pokemon from platimun and the new movie he looks cool and as a scrap with dialga the main legendary from diamond.

3 rayquaza i just like the design and the fact that it destroys deoxys in destiny deoxys sadly i didn't manage to catch it in the game.

4 deoxys is cool because he dies then comes back to life and hes from space he also has four different forms normal,speed,attack and defence.

Second would be Diglett. You know, the one that looks like poo sticking out of the ground? But I like him strictly for comedic purposes.

First would probably be Magnezone.

another of my favorite pokemon

darkria he is realy cool in the movie rise of dark ria he fights both palkia and dialga and there deitys in the pokemon world. so he's hard.
i want him to have a battle with mewtwo he'd probably win but it would look good.

I don't really have a favourite anything, but I do like some things more than others. This includes pokémon. I don't really care for the battling side of things, because I've never battled competitively and my starter team lasts me through the games anyway. That's why below I mainly talk about appearances.

Mewtwo rocks, mainly because it's the only humanoid cat creature I like and because of the movie. Mewtwo is always the strongest in my book.

Ariados looks cool, from the nice use of the colour purple (my favourite colour - pretty much the only thing I do actually have a favourite of) and the design - those two folded wing-leg things on its back? It looks cool.

I like Rotom too, despite its new stupid forms. Do you know about this? In Pokémon Platinum, it can possess one of five household appliances: an electric fan, a fridge, a washing machine, a lawnmower and a microwave. Yes, I see how it could work in the Pokéworld, but I still don't like it. I'll stick with the original, with its nifty electric cloak.

Despite what other people might say, I like the look of Magnezone. Its two magnets as claws and the third as a kind of tail I think is interesting, as is the rim around its middle. I might do away with the silver cap it wears, though, but overall it looks... complete, I suppose.

Farfetch'd is always a favourite because of the leek it carries around. It's so weird it's brilliant. It's also the only bird pokémon I can see evolving into a Fighting/Flying pokémon (big wings that can act as fists, shaped a bit like Lugia's hand-wing things with the big short fingers on the ends).

Porygon-Z is also cool. From Porygon2, it's had both its head and its body flipped upside down (the neck becomes its horn, you see?). There's something about the placement of the wings and the tail that I like.

Sentret and Furret are cute. Blaziken looks cool (better than Infernape). Exploud is kinda cool too. Mawile's also cool, and is interesting for being a Steel type. Rayquaza and Deoxys look cool (although I was a bit iffy about Rayquaza's arms to begin with). Jirachi is pretty cute. Shaymin Sky Forme looks pretty cool, although if I were to remake it I would make it an evolution instead (and not a legendary).

My fav pokemon are Charizard and Infernape mostly because they look so cool!!!

pikachu ans charizard....
and celebi too...

btw..I'm hailey...:good:

Hi hailey!!!
I've just realised all of Jinzo's favourite pokemon are legendary pokemon that is why can't you pick non-legendary pokemon as your favourite just like the rest of us

I don't really have a favourite anything, but I do like some things more than others. This includes pokémon.
I know I'm a little late to be stirring up trouble, but wouldn't that technically be the definition of favorite? :ninja:

Hi hailey!!!
I've just realised all of Jinzo's favourite pokemon are legendary pokemon that is why can't you pick non-legendary pokemon as your favourite just like the rest of us
i do have favourite non legendary pokemon.
let's go like this my top 5 leganary pokemon and top 5 non legandary

legendary non legendary
mewtwo charizard
giratina garchomp
shaymin raichu
rayquaza lucario
arceus dragonite

hi hailey welcome to the forums.

I know I'm a little late to be stirring up trouble, but wouldn't that technically be the definition of favorite? :ninja:
Well, there's a lot of pokémon that fall into that category, and it doesn't seem right to have a favourite 50 pokémon. Also, I wouldn't particularly say I like them so much more than usual that they earn the title of "favourite". I just happen to like them.

Whatever I said before isn't an exhaustive list, either. I like Staryu/Starmie and Dragonair (but not Dragonite), and so on. I tend to like/dislike things as they come, rather than say, "that one's my favourite out of all things in its category".

i know the threads a month old but i gotta post what i gotta post lol viva la pokemon!

my fav pokemon is minun! my speedy (nickname for my minun) is a super beast lol

second fav is hmmm OH!! my black rayquaza his name is draco

third is pichu definitely. PICHU IS METAL.

fourth? hmmm my light brown linoone kero

ughhh its been soo long i know my favs were the shinys ive caught.. well besaides speedy hes just a super beast and cannot be stopped lol

fifth is.. i know i had one more shiny.. OH GOD i cant believe i forgot my sephiroth! and it took my days of repetitive restarts of my fire red too get him too! my fifth is my black charizard sephiroth lol

those were the only ones i got without cheat codes lol soooo um

6th is definitely my plusle peaches who tried so hard to measure to speedy's strength but just couldnt.

im gonna stop there cause i could go on forever.

A SHINEY CHARIZARD:eek:
Im jelous!!!
:crying::crying:excuse me a minute:crying::crying:

ahhh well if you ever find yourself playing pokemon again (since the new one comes out march 15!!) the next time you run into a legendary that you have to talk to to challenge, save right before you fight him/her then fight him/her and if its not a shiny reset and do it again. you'll have a shiny in no time. legendarys are the easiest shinys to get. heck my first time attempting to get one it only tool me a couple hours:D which is good if you consider the odds of getting a shiny:crying:

Well the odds of catching or breeding a shiney aren't great im not 100% on this but breeding a shiney is easier when the one of the pokemon your using is a shiney I think the odds improve to 50 to 1.

ahhh well if you ever find yourself playing pokemon again (since the new one comes out march 15!!)

I am getting the new one I won't be able to help myself and considering Gold and Silver are the only pokemon games where I didn't pick the fire starter(the water starter was always my choicein this one), although I have to wait till the 26th for the UK release.
EDIT: If anyone is interested there now a Pokemon social group set-up looking for members.

Last edited:
Back