Cards you like to See be reprinted for limted time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see the magnet warriors make a return. Wasn't into Yu-Gi-Oh! when they were released and someone's always selling them for WAYYYYY too much.

yea i have 1 set and it hard to get another set and it really hard to trade with someone who has the full set..

They're not that hard to get. I was able to track down 3 full sets of Valkyrion and the Magnets within a couple of months. Hmm. Could be a good deck idea these days, or at least once Strike of Neos comes out too.

Some were traded for (usually giving up a small Super Rare) and the others I bought were only a few dollars... I got a Gamma for $3. Plus I've seen them on eBay where you could get the whole set for maybe $20ish.

I agree with metalmorph being re-released. Perhaps as some of the limited editions that they include with the special edition boxes of 3 packs that they occaisionally release. After all, we got riryoki (sp) that way.Black metal dragon would be nice also. And if they ever give us meteor dragon and meteor black dragon, I will be happy :D

I'll probably get lynched in COG square for this one, but I'd like to see Shrink and Des Volsgalph reprinted so other players can use have them. Shrink just for its playability and Des Volsgalph just because seeing that card was one of the first things that got me intertested in the game. Sure the effect isn't all that great, but the dragon's cool looking. However, those are the cards I'd like to see reprinted.

PerfectZelgadis said:
I'll probably get lynched in COG square for this one, but I'd like to see Shrink and Des Volsgalph reprinted so other players can use have them. Shrink just for its playability and Des Volsgalph just because seeing that card was one of the first things that got me intertested in the game. Sure the effect isn't all that great, but the dragon's cool looking. However, those are the cards I'd like to see reprinted.
I would like to see these reprinted myself... I've never been much for cards that weren't available to everyone (For a reasonable and fair price). Shrink just has massive playability, and Des V sounds like something fun to tinker with.

Personally I would like to see the following cards reprinted:
Summoner of Illusions (very hard to find, Ideal 808 had this card but it was sold out)
Harpies Pet Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon
Metalzoa
Metalmorph
Graceful and Skull Dice (probably as commons or foil rares, but not holos)
Seal of the Ancients (not used often, but would like to see it with EN)
Ring of Destruction
Kinetic Soldier
Valkyrion and its pieces
Shrink
Des Volstgalph
Sage's Stone
Thousand Knives
Lord of D. and The Flute of Summoning Dragon (since I do not use Starter Deck cards or cards that do not have -EN in card name)
Invigoration
Shadow Spell
Black Luster Soldier and its ritual spell
Card Destruction (as a single)
Hysteric Party (as a single)
Waboku (as a single)
Aqua Chorus (as a single)

The 4 cards I would like to see reprinted are:

Gate Guardian; DD Warrior; and Armed Dragon LV10; and Fortress Whale (I haven't seen this for less than $20 and for what reason?)

Rarity. The TPs have always had cards with inflated values far beyond a playability value. Royal Decree was a $100+ card for a very long time and hardly anyone played it. Now it is in 50% of decks, all thanks to the Warrior Structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back