Correct Summoning

B

bgarrett11

Guest
If I send a Ritual Monster to the graveyard with Graceful Charity's effect, it would be illegal to use Fullfillment of The Contract to special summon him because the Ritual Monster wasn't properly summoned, right?
 
bgarrett11 said:
If I send a Ritual Monster to the graveyard with Graceful Charity's effect, it would be illegal to use Fullfillment of The Contract to special summon him because the Ritual Monster wasn't properly summoned, right?
Correct. For the most part, Rituals and Fusions that were not properly summoned may not be reborn and must be returned to either the hand (in the case of the Ritual), Fusion Deck, or your Main Deck in order to be re-summoned.
 
Let me get this correct. For both Fusion and Ritual Monsters, if either is destroyed they go to the graveyard correct? And if returned to the to the hand, the Fusion goes back to the Fusion deck and the Ritual returns to the hand, but has to be Ritual Summoned again, right? In what case would the Ritual be sent back to the Main Deck other than Morphing Jar, I would suppose?
 
masterwoo0 said:
Des Feral Imp.

"FLIP: Select 1 card from your Graveyard, add it to your Deck, and shuffle your Deck."

You know I was away all last week, out of town on business. I was cooped up in a hotel every night and brought all of my collection along to orginize it. I was sorting through some things and came across Des Feral Imp.

I couldn't help but think with many of the new competitive decks showing up this might be a card worth playing in a deck such as a Mill Deck or Last Turn deck that cycles through cards quickly. In those decks who wouldn't want a chance at putting a Pot of Greed, Graceful Chairty, Morphing Jar, Cyber Jar, or some other key card back on top of their deck?

This is another card who's usability has recently improved a good deal from the ban list and popularity of certain deck types.

Des Feral Imp might make a good card review in the near future.
 
I played it in my Strike Ninja deck, when I ran Yamata Dragon and Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi. This was before I could get my hands on 3 Dark Magician of Chaos.

But Des Feral Imp was awesome. C'mon, look at the stats here, 1800 Def, 1600 Atk. Very evil and good effect to.

Back to the topic.

Monster Reincarnation works pretty well too. With Sinister Serpent, atleast your not putting yourself at a disadvantage in the near future.
 
Back
Top