Does anyone have a listing of the cards in Raging Battle and Ancient Prophecies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Kain

CoG iTrader
I'm trying to find out if there are any Fairy and Archfiend cards in the Raging Battle and Ancient Prophecies series (I think those are the only two after Crimson Crisis), along with any else I might find interesting, but Netrep's site is impossible to navigate through now, has half the searches just load endlessly. Plus it does not seem to specify the card type anymore, and if you do get to search by type, it does not tell you from what series.

Oh yeah, and what series is CP02?

Last edited:
There are none of those monster-types in Raging Battle (per searching on ccgdb.com). Ancient Prophecy isn't up there yet (Dillie...are you going to upload it as your last act?), but you could look on wikia.

CP02 is Championship Pack: Game 2

Update:
No Archfiends, but there are three Fairy-type monsters in ANPR

ANPR-EN001 Kuribon
ANPR-EN033 White Potan
ANPR-EN043 Ancient Sacred Wyvern

Last edited:
There are none of those monster-types in Raging Battle (per searching on ccgdb.com). Ancient Prophecy isn't up there yet (Dillie...are you going to upload it as your last act?), but you could look on wikia.

CP02 is Championship Pack: Game 2

Update:
No Archfiends, but there are three Fairy-type monsters in ANPR

ANPR-EN001 Kuribon
ANPR-EN033 White Potan
ANPR-EN043 Ancient Sacred Wyvern

Where do I get the Championship Pack from? THere is a Fairy card in there.

As for ANPR, thanks, I only need to get Ancient Sacred Wyvern, as I got the other two in the pack I bought the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back