wicked_loss
New Member
Me and my friend had an awesome duel today and I just had to post it. I won of course which is pretty rare since I use an Elemental Hero deck and own only one polymerization card so getting my fusion monsters out is really hard.Anyway.....he had red-eyes Darkness dragon out and had used painful choice to send four more dragons to the grave thus increasing his dragon's strength and played the field spell Mystic Plasma Zone making his dragon even stronger.When my turn came around I played lighten the load to send my Bladedge back to my deck and shuffle and draw a new card which happened to be just the card I needed,Sparkman! So I played re-fusion and brought back flame wingman and played fusion recovery to get back avian and polymerization.Before fusing sparkman and flame wingman i brought sparkman out and equipped him with the spark blaster in my hand to switch his dragon in defense since his special effect only increases his dragon's ATK his defense stayed the same except for Mystic Plasma Zone decreasing it by 400.After that I brought out Shining Flare wingman and at that point in the duel his life points were too low to withstand an attack on his life points equal to his dragon's atk so it was over.