Exodia's Revival

BenjaminMS

The Kozaky show
With the Jinzo/Mobius numbers up to 3, I'd recommend a pair or 3 Emisssary of the Afterlife to help with the searching.

Lookin' tasty! Maybe we'll have to have an Exodia rumble sometime 8^D

So this is for Traditional Play Right cause a ton of stuff there is banned?

If you're running Sangan and Witch, maybe put in some Mystic Tomatoes to get them on the field. Also, if Necross is your goal quite possibly Card Destruction and Morphing Jar and of course Painful Choice would be good, as Jason Mentioned. For early speed. And if you are playing Traditional where is Fybar Jar for backup when Necross or Exodia goes away by bad luck? Also Swords of Revealing Light for Defense. Couple that with a Giant Trunade to recharge it and you can ditch the Heavy Storm. You already have Feather Duster, Mobius and MST. Waboku allows you to recharge your Mimic's with Book of Moon.

Torrential Tribute is noticeably absent especially with Witch and Sangan present

Side deck items like Stealth Bird's, Wall of Illusion's, decent defense with alternative for winning. Burn with Stealth's and field presence with Wall's

Also Nimble Momonga's get out of their own way(ie thin your deck) when attacked and give you life points and tribute fodder for your Mobius and Jinzo. Also they act as bait for those pesky Nobleman of Crossout's they'll try and use on your Sangan's and Mimic's when they know what you're planning. I haven't found anyone who didn't hate that Squirrel yet, except, of course, those of us who love and play them.:) They are also absolutely marvelous with Creature Swap. Not that you need it but it nicely gives you your opponent's hard earned Jinzo or BLS or insert great card here____ in Exchange of course for your Mystic Tomato, or Sangan or Nimble or insert tiny monster here____ lol While you reap the benefits from them both HEHEHEHE I do love giving Nimble's LOL

Oh almost forgot with any flip effects or Sangan effects aswell, The Shallow Grave is nice as well.

Just thoughts and ideas. Hope some help.

Emissary is a nice card I agree.

Back