N
nhacker
Guest
I was just wondering about something on "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6", where it states in the card text,
"As long as this card remains face up and your side of the field, it is unaffected by an spell cards..."
Now the thing that I was wondering about it, was that, does this mean that it is unaffected by all spell cards,
or just ones that target it. IE, if i activate Swords of Revealing Light, or Level Limit - Area B, can LV6 still attack through
Swords, or stay in attack mode through Level Limit? Also would the effects of Smashing Ground work on it?
I am sorry if a question like this has been posted before, but I was very curious as too see this ruling, as in many tourneys
i went to, there were split decisions.
Â
Â
Â
If anyone could please help out on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again.
"As long as this card remains face up and your side of the field, it is unaffected by an spell cards..."
Now the thing that I was wondering about it, was that, does this mean that it is unaffected by all spell cards,
or just ones that target it. IE, if i activate Swords of Revealing Light, or Level Limit - Area B, can LV6 still attack through
Swords, or stay in attack mode through Level Limit? Also would the effects of Smashing Ground work on it?
I am sorry if a question like this has been posted before, but I was very curious as too see this ruling, as in many tourneys
i went to, there were split decisions.
If anyone could please help out on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again.