Legal Obelisk the Tormentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLogicianOfCaos

Eschew Obfuscation
Well, so I got my legal-for-play Obelisk the Tormentor in Shonen Jump yesterday. Here's the fun stuff. He is still a Divine-Beast Type. And his Attribute is Divine. What impact do you think this new type....more to the point attribute will have on the game?

Discuss...

idk since his effect makes him almost invulnerable to everything even helpful effects. hes a cool card i was excited when i got him but i really hope he gets banned (never did i expect to wish this on any card). hes one of those cards that, in my opinion, take the fun outta this game.

cause like i made a flip deck thats based on nullifying attacks and spawning monsters and since i have two obelisks (i work in a library at school and the teach loves me so she lets me keep the cards outta the shonen jump) its really easy to get out. nimble momonga is a beast in that retrospect same with morphing jar 2. the deck was cool but i kinda felt bored after a while of using it because well lets just say ive never had other duelists forfeit that fast against me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back