Official Cyber-Stein Auction Pool --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Cyber-Stein Auction Pool -- "At what price will the insanity end?"

I noticed that. Either the bidder decided they didn't want to pay that much or was making a phony bid. Or the seller decided to enforce their rule about pulling bids from buyers with feedback ratings below 10. Still $23,100 is way to much to pay for any single thing short of a house or a car or something like that.

I actually think the uncut sheet of Ultimates is a cooler item then Cyber-Stein. It would be an awesome piece of artwork to have to display. Especially since some of the RDS cards have amazing artwork. (RDS Ultimate Uncut Sheet is currently at $415.00)

Check page 3 for the latest updates regarding the guess list but it looks like it's between Aniodia and Benearn for closest guesses.

I am honestly flabbergasted by that price. For 23K, you could probably buy a complete set of ALL the other regular yugioh sets in first edition and have left over change. And for what? so that you can use master of oz to OTK someone? Dude, this is totally against the heart of the cards! :wink: But, I think Umali is very smart... He's a champ and now he's (relatively) rich! I can't imagine how crazy the next Shonen Jump tourney will be. Is this a good/bad precedent for yugioh? Sorry, if little bit off topic, just stunned still at the price.

Well, look at it this way...if you're in a tournament and somebody has his deck and you notice one card that has like 1 inch worth of plastic casing around it in the stack, that's PROBABLY the cyber-stein he's dueling with there. 8^D

The first one is a Japenese one...read the fine print:

[sub]This card is the exact same card as the Shonen Jump Yugioh! Championship Prize card in Japanese. [/sub]

The second one is real :D

densetsu_x said:
Final talley: $23,000

- A

Last I saw was 23,100. Did that last bid get pulled?

Anyone up for another pool? Who will sponsor the two packs this time? haha

Mmkay who won? PM me with address and such so I can mail the packs, unless somebody else has taken the spot..

Tonee said:
Mmkay who won?  PM me with address and such so I can mail the packs, unless somebody else has taken the spot..

Aniodia won since it actually closed at 23,000 even. so we need him to get a hold of you with the info.

:-o :palmer:

I won. Snootch to the nootch. Info on it's way, once I figure out how to PM someone.. :oops:

Aniodia said:
:-o :palmer:

I won. Snootch to the nootch. Info on it's way, once I figure out how to PM someone.. :oops:

Click on their name, go to the bottom of the page where it says "Additional Information" and click the option to send a Personal Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back