The Official Create-A-Card Thread.

okay sorry about that I'm a bit rusty on the rules of this game aswell.

okay next card

I've only eaten a small chicken! It's called an EGG.

Wow this's been so loooong...

I've only eaten a small chicken! It's called an EGG.
Quick-play Spell
When your opponent's Life Points is higher than yours: target 2 face-up monsters, one on each side of the field, with your target monster be a higher level than your opponent's. Destroy opponent's target monster; you gain life points equal to the destroyed monster's original DEF, and your target monster gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK. Then, Special Summon 1 "EGG Token" to your opponent's side of the field (EARTH/Winged Beast) in the same position as the destroyed monster; it has the same level, ATK, and DEF as the destroyed monster.

Next card: I probably shouldn't have roasted it

I Probably Shouldn't Have Roasted It
Normal Trap Card
Target 1 opponent's monster and 1 of your FIRE monsters. Destroy and remove from play the targeted opponent's monster face-down, and remove from play your targeted monster and all your cards equipped to it face-down; the removed cards cannot be returned to play for the rest of the duel. All of your Card Zones which contained cards that were removed cannot be used for the rest of the duel.

Next card: Thundercracker

ThunderCracker

Spell card
summon up to 5 Thunder type monsters from deck to the field in face up attack position pay 1000 life points for every monster summoned by this effect this turn.

next card Sakura Blossom

Sakura Blossom :spell: :continuous:
During the End Phase of each of your turns, Special Summon 1 "Sakura Token" (Warrior/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1000) in face-up Attack Position to your opponent's side of the field. The tokens cannot be tributed for a Tribute Summon. Increase the ATK of all FIRE Monsters by 100 for each "Sakura Tokens" on the field.

Next Up: Will of Fire

Will of Fire
Equip Spell Card
Equip to a Warrior-type monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF, and is also treated as FIRE in addition to its Attribute.

(I have no idea what state the TCG is in nowadays. Any card effects I come up with could be great or terrible or pointless or a clone of another card for all I know.)

Next card: Devastating Deluge

Devastating Deluge

Spell card

Discard up to 5 Rock/Earth monsters from your hand to destroy an equal amount of cards on your opponents side of the field.

Next card
Light House with the Red Torch

Back