The Official Create-A-Card Thread.

BigMac1212

Looking for a win
For my 1st real thread here, I've decided to borrow from a tread over at boards.ign.com. Here's how it goes:

I start out by naming a card. You then make the card. Here's what's required:

A: Monster card
Name (from previous post)
Level number
Type
Attribute
Effect*
Spirit*
Union*
Fusion*
Discription
ATK
DEF:
*If available

B: Spell Card
Name (from previous post)
Type (Normal, Equip, Continuous, Field, Quick-play, or Ritual)
Description

C. Trap Card
Name (From previous post)
Type (Normal, Counter or Continuous)
Desciption

Rules:
1. YOU MUST USE THE PREVIOUS POST CARD NAME! I hate it when people at ign don't follow the rules and post out of order.
2. Only one card at a time.
3. Try to make the cards reasonable.
4. Images are okay, but use it sparingly.
5. Continual abuse of the rules, and I will alert the mods to block this tread.

So, here's the name of the 1st card:

Non-Leathal Injection

Let's get creative!

Non-Lethal Injection
Equip Spell Card
This card can only be equipped to one of your opponent's monsters. Decrease the ATK of the equipped monster by the ATK of a face-up monster on your side of the field.

Next card name: Shakedown

Shakedown
Trap
Your opponent sends a monster with 7 or more stars from his deck to the graveyard. That monster cannot be special summoned from the graveyard.

Next: Ustor Vulnificus
(Latin for: 'One who burns corpses' or something like that)

Ustor Vulnificus
Fire
Pyro/Effect
When this card is sucessfully normal summoned, remove from play all monsters in your opponent's graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent's life points directly.
ATK: 2750
DEF: 1600

Next card: Skill Absorbing Goo

Skill Absorbing Goo
Continuous Trap Card
Tribute 1 monster on your side of the field with an ATK of 1500 or more to activate this effect. The effects of your opponent's face-up Effect Monsters are negated until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated.

Next Card: To Be Continued...

To be Continued
Counter-Trap
This card can only be activated during the draw phase.
End the Turn.

Next Card: Mischivious Goblin

-----

BTW werent there already Create a card threads?

Sorry, I didn't know there were other attempts.
Now on to the card.

Mischivious Goblin
Dark
Warrior/Effect
This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's Magic or Trap Cards
ATK: 1550
DEF: 1100

Next Card: D. D. Sorcerer

Mischevious Goblin
Effect Monster (Pyro / FIRE / 2-Star / ATK 800 / DEF 800)
When this card is summoned, select one of the following effects:
  • Draw a card
  • Your opponent randomly discards a card from his/her hand
  • Send 1 card from the top of your or your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard
Next card: Zylo, the Wolf Lord

D. D. Sorcerer
Effect Monster (Spellcaster / LIGHT / 6 Star / ATK 2400 / DEF 1700)
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card by adding 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster that is currently removed from play to your Graveyard. Once durning your Main Phase, you may change the battle position of a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field.

Next card: Zylo, the Wolf Lord

Zylo, the Wolf Lord
Dark
Beast/Effect
Aslong as this card is face-up on the field all Beast, Winged-Beast, and Beast-warrior increase their attack by 1000.
Once per turn, instead of Drawing you can skip your draw and instead search for a Beast, Winged-Beast or Beast-Warrior and special summon it from your deck to the field. At the end of the turn sacrifice the monster special summoned through this effect.
ATK: 2800
DEF: 3000

Next : Betrayers

Betrayers
Dark
Fiend/Effect
By discarding one card from your hand, this card can attack twice per turn. You can do this once per duel.
ATK: 1400
DEF: 1150

Next Card: Ancient Gear Lancer

Ancient Gear Lancer
Effect Monster (Machine / EARTH / 3 Star / ATK 900 / DEF 1200)
This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap cards. This monster may attack your opponent's Life Points directly while another card with the text "Ancient Gear" exists on your side of the field.

Next card: The Bigger They Are...

The Bigger They Are...
Quick-Play Spell
Discard your top card from your deck. Decrease the opponent's attacking monster by the level number * 200 until the end of the turn.

Next Card: The Harder They Fall

The Harder they fall

Continous Trap

When ever a creatures attack power doubles, Destroy that creature and deal damage to the owner equal to its attack power.

Next card: Magical Scrying

Magical Scrying
Continuous Spell
Once per turn before your Draw Phase, you can look at the top card of your Deck. Return the card to the top or bottom of your Deck.

And I wasn't cheating, Krazy, just making sure I knew what scrying means lol :D (i.e. cheating, haha - it won't happen again)

Next card: A Star is Born!

A Star is Born!
Ritual Spell
You can use this card to Ritual Summon "Stellar Star Luna". You must also tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 6 or more from the field or your hand.

Next Card (duh!): Stellar Star Luna

We have a differnt kind of Create-a-Card thread. This is different.

Stellar Star Luna
Effect Monster
******/Light/Fairy/ATK 1500/DEF 1900
This monster can only be summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "A Star is Born!" You must also tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 6 or more from the field or your hand. When "Stellar Star Luna" is attacked, you may flip this card into face-down Defence Position. When this monster is flipped face-up, increase you Life Points by an amount equal to the amount of Battle Damage you took from the last attack on the previous turn.

Next Card: Dirt Ghoul

Dirt Ghoul
Effect Monster (Zombie / EARTH / 4 Star / ATK 1500 / DEF 1600)
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, look at the top 3 cards of his/her Deck and rearrange them in any order.

Next card: Schizophrenic

Schizophrenic
Effect Monster (Warrior / Dark / 3 Star / ATK 0 / DEF 3000)
Aslong as this card is face-up on the field. when this card is attacked, change its position.(either face-up attack or face-up Defense)

Next: Darklithograph

Back