why the heck did they forbid Monster Reborn!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Reborn only recently made a comeback, as it was one of the original cards to have a permanent home on the Ban List. It being banned again would not really be a surprise to me. The reason is simply, a whole lot of return for very little effort. I don't know why it went off the ban list to begin with.

Problem is Konami doesnt realize how fast cards can play out, especially when you can play an unlimited number of them.

Plus, there are too many cards now that can take advantage of a Spell Card like Monster Reborn now. I don't think we'll be seeing that card for a while anymore.

I dislike the banning of cards, because well... it makes it useless in any format other than Traditional and who plays that?

Now what would be great is if Traditional and Advance were actually played. They would take advantage of the second hand market because they could reprint reborns if they wanted.

I still see Luster soldier and dragon for 10-20 bones a piece. and Nobody is using them.

It would be better if they released a few cards or made better cards. Sometimes you need a bit of Power Creep to make some older cards obsolete.

Have you heard about the Pegasus League? http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/league/index.html This Format uses Advanced only, but last Format, you could use any card, following the Traditional Format, but, every card in your Deck, Side Deck and Extra Deck had to be of the same Rarity!! Yeah, all supers or all rares or all ultras, or all commons....you get the idea. So there will be occassions for those cards comming back.

I thought the pegasus league was for younger players? and no i hadnt heard of that format, i actually just picked up a deck in a little less than a week ago. i just came back to this game as a casual advance format playing player.

really i just need something to which get some quick R&D from.

I dislike the banning of cards, because well... it makes it useless in any format other than Traditional and who plays that?

Now what would be great is if Traditional and Advance were actually played. They would take advantage of the second hand market because they could reprint reborns if they wanted.

I still see Luster soldier and dragon for 10-20 bones a piece. and Nobody is using them.

It would be better if they released a few cards or made better cards. Sometimes you need a bit of Power Creep to make some older cards obsolete.
ummm!:soso: I PLAY TRADITIONAL FORMAT!

Monster Reborn only recently made a comeback, as it was one of the original cards to have a permanent home on the Ban List. It being banned again would not really be a surprise to me. The reason is simply, a whole lot of return for very little effort. I don't know why it went off the ban list to begin with.
MR can now be considered a yoyo (forbid to limited to forbid and back to limited):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back