Yugioh New Shonen Jump Card Troposphere

2.jpg

More Info-http://cyberduelist.com/yugioh-news/jmps-en001-troposphere-shonen-jump-card/
Views:115
star-full.png
star-full.png
star-full.png
star-full.png
star-full.png
1ratings
Time:
01:44More inGaming

my cards

high level cards-SORCERER OF DARK MAGIC-DARK MAGICIAN-CHAOS COMMAND MAGICIAN-CHAOS MAGICIAN-DARK MAGICIAN GIRL- THE TRICKY-MAGICAL MARIONETTE-DARK RED ENCHANTER. no for my non toffering monsters. X2 SKILLED DARK MAGICIAN/ X2 BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARRIOR/ X2 OLD VINDICTIVE MAGICIAN/ X2 SAGE OF STILLNESS/ X2 SAGE OF SILENCE/ 1 MAGICIAN OF FAITH/ 1 MAGICAL EXEMPLAR/ 1 DEFENDER THE MAGICAL KNIGHT.............................. now for my magic cards........................ MAGE POWER/SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHTS/MONSTER REBORN/MAGICAL DIMENSION/POT OF GREED/SUMMONERS ART/SOLIDARITY/SECRET VILLAGE OF THE SPELLCASTERS/DIFFUSION WAVE-MOTION/SAGE STONE/DARK MAGIC ATTACK /THOUSAND KNIVES..and finally my trap cards........................................i really dont use them much but i have to use them lol for counters ok heres my trap cards........................ MAGICIANS CIRCLE/MICHIZURE/FORCED BACK/SPELL RECLAMATION/TRAP JAMMER/ CURSE OF ROYAL/ MIRROR FORCE/ MAGICAL EXPLOSION/ DIMENSIONAL PRISON and in case S### happens ROYAL DECREE. it total there are 43 cards plz comment tell me what ya think any tips

Please post your deck in the Advanced or Traditional Format Section in the Yu-Gi-Oh! forums. Whichever section that applies. Thanks.

Back