Dr Kain's Trade/Want List

Dr Kain

CoG iTrader
Rules:

1. Shipping Costs are carried out by the person in trading. Example (not that I really need one), if I make a trade to pssvr (hope you don't mind me using your name), I pay for what is sent to him, while he pays for what is sent to me.
2. If you have feedback higher than me, I will ship out the cards first. On the other hand, if you have feedback less than mine, I want you to send me your cards first. Of course, that does not mean I will not agree to send the cards out around the same time.
3. If you care to know about my feedback since I am new here, my ebay user name is drkainn. I have 330 (individual) positives and 1 neutral.
4. Posting or PMing me is fine.
5. Let's just try to keep this peaceful and have fun. :)

I look forward to trading with anyone and hope we all have a pleasurable experience.

Last edited:
My Want list as of 9/5/08:

Dimensional Alchemist - SDDE-EN002 Darklord Zerato - PTDN-EN081
Angel 07 - LODT-EN092
Tualatin - LODT-EN090
Celestia, Lightsworn Angel - LODT-EN024
Arcana Force EX - Dark Ruler - LODT-EN017
Arcana Force XXI - The World - LODT-EN016
Avenging Knight Parshath - TDGS-EN000
Izanagi - TDGS-EN030
Counselor Lily - TDGS-EN081
Herald of Orange Light - TDGS-EN082
Izanami - TDGS-EN083
Splendid Venus - TDGS-EN094

Yubel The Ultimate Nightmare - PTDN-EN008
Yubel - Terror Incarnate - PTDN-EN007

Last edited:
Updated 3/1/08

Note - Except for 3 older Ultimate Rares, I am only posting cards from 08 and on as all others seem to be outdated and unwanted.

Trade List

Superancient Deepsea King Coelcanth - PTDN-EN034 Ultimate Rare
Vampire's Curse - PTDN-EN090 - Ultra Rare
Escape from the Dark Dimension - PTDN-EN072 - Super Rare
Zoma the Spirit - PTDN-EN095 - Super Rare
Golden Flying Fish - PTDN-EN086 - Super Rare
Elemental Hero Storm Neos - PTDN-EN043 - Super Rare

Before 08 Ultimate Rares:

Crystal Seer - TAEV-EN031 1st Ed
Doom Dozer - SOI-EN024 1st Ed
Serial Spell - RDS-EN037

Last edited:
Commerce:

Pending Trades:

Completed Trades:

My (Positive/awaiting): End of Anubis, Bazoo, Book of the Moon, Barrel Behind the Door
MightyDingo: Cost Down and Demise, King of Destruction

My (Positive Mutual): D.D. Warrior Lady
Oceanus:Mirage Knight

My (Positive Mutual): Freed the Brave Warrior, Dekoichi, Flying Kamakiri #1, Acid Rain
DeepDark: Exodia Necross

My (Positive Mutual):Different Dimension Gate, Bokoichi the Freightening Car, Pitch-Dark Dragon, Kiryu, Solar Flare Dragon x3, Toon Summoned Skull DB1-En040, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon DB1-EN066, Toon Mermaid (x2) DB1-EN39, Toon World, Toon Table of Contents
Pssvr:Fushi No Tori, Mudora, and The Agent of Wisdom - Mercury

My (Positive Mutual):Traded X-Head Cannon (DR1), Z-Metal Tank (DR1),
Desertapir (AST), Fusion Gate (DB2), and Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 (SOD) for
Jathro: The Agent of Creation - Venus (AST), Susa Soldier (DCR), ycard="PGD-088"]Terraforming[/ycard] (PGD), Jar of Greed (DB1), Rapid-Fire Magician (EEN), Dark Mirror Force (IOC)

My: Premature Burial - DB1-EN091, Ceasefire - DB1-EN083 , and Blue-Eyes White Dragon - JMP-001
generalpdw: D.D. Warrior Lady DCR-027, Dark Flare Knight DCR-017, Interdimensional Matter Transporter DCR-052, Great Maju Garzett DCR-063, and Legendary Flame Lord DCR-081

pssvr said:
I still want bokoichi, yes. The agent of wisdom I am willing to trade for not a whole lot. Now I'll be perfectly honest and say (no offense intended) that every card you own wouldn't be enough to pull Jinzo away from me. How's about...

Fushi No Tori and The Agent of Wisdom - Mercury

For:
Toon Table of Contents
Toon World
All four of your toon monsters

Feel free to counter-offer.

-pssvr

lol I figured about Jinzo, but it was worth trying. Oh, and this list isn't every card I own since I never listed the monsters I have in my decks. :king:

Do you want both Toon Worlds or just one of them? Anyway, that sounds fair. Did you find out if you had any other common Fairies that you didn't mention in the PM?

Oh, and I updated my want list.

Sounds good to me. I'll get them ready for shipping when I get home from work tonight, and should have them out by Sat. PM me your shipping address.

I am interested in your:
Horus LV8
XYZ pieces
Desertapir

Please see my list for anything further. I have most of what you have listed in your WANTS.

Contact me on AIM or Yahoo, or PM me to work something out.

Back