Dr Kain's Trade/Want List

I updated my Wants because I'm trying to complete my Dark Crisis set, so I listed all of the cards I need. Also, I added a few more cards for trade.

I just did major changes to my trade list. First off, I've decided to only post the Rare cards as it just got too complicated to have a list of everything there, so if you guys have any commons you want, just ask.

Also, I have placed up for trade my personal collection to my Invasion of Chaos cards. Granted, I am keeping the Fairies and Black Chaos, but everything else I have in that set is listed.

I'm moving to Denver in April, so I've got to get rid of these now so that is less I have to worry about.

Fuzzman said:
Hi. I have Ultra Hino-Kagu Tsuchi. Check my list. I couldn't see anything I wanted though.

I know they're commons, but I do have:

Sparkman x2
Clayman x2
Burstinatrix
Avian
Differen Dimension Capsule x2

Hrm.. Interesting. Ill let Shadowdraggon know. We have a massive card pool. We live quite near to each other so wediscuss trades first. Im about to splash out on SOI.

Fuzzman said:
Hrm.. Interesting. Ill let Shadowdraggon know. We have a massive card pool. We live quite near to each other so wediscuss trades first. Im about to splash out on SOI.

Cool. I'm debating if I should bother with the SoI packs or just buy Ruin since she is the only one I want (well, and her magic summon card).

Well I run a Dragon Deck. I wan't Divine Dragon - Excelion I will probably only buy him I buy singles cheaper and don't get all those unwanted common's Me and Shadow have gotover 2'000 Common's trying to get cards from boosters.

Fuzzman said:
Well I run a Dragon Deck. I wan't Divine Dragon - Excelion I will probably only buy him I buy singles cheaper and don't get all those unwanted common's Me and Shadow have gotover 2'000 Common's trying to get cards from boosters.

Hmmmmmmmm, I think I could rival you in the number of commons I have. I should just ebay them all for like $10, but I do have them all divided by Type, so maybe I'll sell them off by Type and go from there.

I'd like your:
- Premature Burial (DB1)
- Ceasefire (DB1)
(and maybe BEWD - JMP-001)

I have these:
Different Dimension Dragon DCR-015 SR
Dark Flare Knight DCR-017
D. D. Warrior Lady DCR-027 SR
Butterfly Dagger - Elma DCR-032 SR
Interdimensional Matter Transporter DCR-052 UR
Great Maju Garzett DCR-063 R
Legendary Flame Lord DCR-081 R
Blast Held by a Tribute DCR-104 UR

I would offer you a SR for each of the SRs above as an even swap. Then I would offer an UR for your BEWD. On top of that, I would throw in the 2 DCR Rares that you're wanting. I think that's more than fair. If you do, then PM me so we can work out the details.

generalpdw said:
I would offer you a SR for each of the SRs above as an even swap. Then I would offer an UR for your BEWD. On top of that, I would throw in the 2 DCR Rares that you're wanting. I think that's more than fair. If you do, then PM me so we can work out the details.

You should have a PM back. Sounds like a very awesome trade to me.

Trading is back on schedule. Granted, I don't own a new computer right now, so I have to go to the library to do this stuff, but if you have any trades you want to conduct, feel free to post or PM me.

Check me please for Freed, Dekoichi, Flying Kamakin #1, and Acid Rain. PM me if you find anything you like, thanks.

I'm interested in DD Warrior Lady, DD Scout Plane, and the Rares Mataza, Bazoo, and Sasuke Samura #4. Just follow my link to see what I have. Thanks.

Back