Official Cyber Stein Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll break 30K. I was shocked this weekend to see it top 20K so fast. I've been watching Ebay off an on over the years and now we're in the calm before the storm. At the time I posted this, there was 2 days and 15 hours left on the card. So here's what will happen (IMO):

1) A few people that want to get in and make their presence known will up the bid a couple more hundred, maybe even a thousand (right now that isn't proportionally a lot) until we hit the day mark.

2) 1 day mark will hit and there will be a sudden spike. A few hopeful people thinking everybody else is tapped out and they can ride the final wave in.

3) 2 hour mark: This is where things will get nuts. A lot of the proxy bidding will start to fire and the third party apps to auto bid will really start working their magic until the end of the auction.

4) While I won't be there to personally watch it (unless I have nothing else to do 8^D) I'd say within the last 2 minutes of the auction to see the price spke 5K, and not in one swell jump, but in a good 20 bids or so with everybody trying to nose each other out.

Man, sounds like a race now doesn't it? 8^D

A million is extremely over board for a piece of stiff paper and some shiny foil....   It would be on every news station across the world if it actually went over a million and would be newspapers too.  But if it did go over a million I sure wish I was that guy selling it...

edit: I dont want to double post so i will just say that cyber stein has rose a few hundred more... :)

The fact of where it is now should be fairly newsworthy as stations are airing stories regarding the YuGiOh game. A local station was mentioned on Pojo regarding a story they ran regarding counterfeit cards.

Well, the good part is that no one in their right mind would ever use that card in tournament play unless they had their own armed security guards, so I doubt anyone will actually have to worry about running into the card that can summon ANY FUSION!!!!

Ehh, its been at $23100 for about two days now.

My original guess of 25K might be right, but at the last day/hour, its probably going to make it somewhere up to 40K (probably more).

Envoy of toilet said:
Ehh, its been at $23100 for about two days now.

My original guess of 25K might be right, but at the last day/hour, its probably going to make it somewhere up to 40K (probably more).

Yesterday got up to 25,300 and then it went back down.

<sniff, sniff /> I smell something rigged...

Uh oh, it looks like Envoy might be controlling the AUCTIONS too! Is there NOTHING that Jinzo can't control?! 8^D

nice, but yeah that tournament card would still be the most worth Cyber Stein in the wörld.......yes wörld not world but wörld

The price went down because the guy is cancelling all bids of people with 10 feedback or less. We don't want to have to relist it because some moron decides to bid on it and not pay. =P No one has bidded on the auction in a while. It looks like the rest of the bidding won't come until the end (if there is anyone left who wants to bid).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back