Tell Me A Neverending Story . . . in 3 Words or less

Okay, let me clarify some things I may not have made clear in my intial posts starting this thread. The story or even individual sentences do not have to make any sense at all. The idea is to just have fun and be funny. Nether of which is a requirment, but nether is coherence. Just roll with it. I'm not going to do any deletion of posts unless there are post-overs or inAppropriate comments. Even in the event of post overs I'll usually try to avoid deleting anything. But silly non-coherent sentences are not against the rules in any way. So lets keep the ball rolling shall we?

BenjaminMS said:
.... in the mind...
...of Jimmy Olsen.

I'm not going to do any deletion of posts unless there are post-overs or inAppropriate comments.
But there WAS a post-over. You guys are replying to a post I made, but bigdevilyogi butted in. He is the one you should be "rolling the ball" from.

There are no post overs from what I see. As I said please continue from where I left off. A post-over is when two people respond to the same post, and I don't see any of that.

One more point, in the event of a post-over, which is not that much a big deal to begin with, there is no need to bring this thread to a screeching halt because of it. If someone posts over and everyone keeps the story going in spite of it, then just ignore it and move on. Fixing these things is my job and it's not realy anyone's place to declare the thread at a standstill or anything like that. If I miss one, big deal. I'll get it when I post it in the Collected Edition. The rules I posted are the only things I'm going to be anal retentive about. Other then that, there is no need to insist on some kind of standard that I never intended for the game to begin with.

To date, there has never been a legitimate reason to bring this thread to a standstill. Let's not have anymore instructions from anyone on how to conduct the pace of this thread except from me or another moderator. This is disturbing the purpose of this game, which was to simply have fun and be silly.

Back