YGO Card Name Game

It's either Honey & Clover, or some constituent thingy. I'm guessing it's still not the former, and now I suspect it's not the latter either.

Ham the chimp was the first hominid launched into space (albeit briefly). As an aside, did you know that the first creature to go into space was a fruit fly? It hadn't crept into the rocket; it was intentionally put there to test the effects of radiation exposure at high altitudes. Because fruit flies are expendable, apparently.

If we're thinking of monkeys in space, it's got to be Planet of the Apes (spoiler: not really). But that seems to lead to a dead end.

The first monkey to go into space... Sounds like a Test Ape to me.

And his answer is Test Ape....ding, ding, ding...tell him what he's won Johnny!

HAM (so named because of testing performed at Holloman Aero Medical) was the first chimp in space and as such, the first mammal to have the effects of space tested on him.

Test Ape is correct

That's three in a row, isn't it? I should stop answering these when I'm too busy to continue.

Once again, someone else take the next round.

since noone else will take it here's my clue,
Back off I’ll take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re headstrong

since noone else will take it here's my clue,
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong we’re headstrong

Well this is either a reference to the song ..... or yet another Bleach reference... hmmm...
my guess is its referring to Bleach... now I just have to figure out what it means.. lol

Hero Heart
Hero Signal

Well O.K. then think of this bit of the clue as not out of choice
I’ll take you on
while people are think on this i'll think of other clue

Back