YGO Card Name Game

Lol! I call this the absolute geek thread you could ever get in any forum. Nice to spend your time though. I love card games too much to be honest! I've played everything from Yu-Gi-Oh to Pokémon and I collect a lot of them. I don't see that spending money since you can sell them for a better price in the future if you get some nice collectible items. My most recent endeavor has been NFL Madden 21 and I've been getting cards to get a better team up from muteamgo.com with all the great prices they offer you and the exclusivity for some players.

Last edited:
Lol! I call this the absolute geek thread you could ever get in any forum. Nice to spend your time though. I love card games too much to be honest! I've played everything from Yu-Gi-Oh to Pokémon and I collect a lot of them. I don't see that spending money since you can sell them for a better price in the future if you get some nice collectible items. My most recent endeavor has been NFL Madden 21 and I've been getting cards to get a better team up from muteamgo.com with all the great prices they offer you and the exclusivity for some players.
It's been a while since anyone did a new card guess. Looks like @Sakura Sakamoto was the last person to submit a card question.

Back